Sunday, July 29, 2007

Okay I’m like writing this post on a bus, yea I’m on bus 168 now on the way to tampines and I’ll take a cab down to nsc from there.. darn it . its raining again, what is wrong with the weather now?. Heat wave in eastern Europe and floods in the uk. I’ve switched rooms now and I’m currently rooming with faris, aaron , Andrew and jimmy. Life in school isn’t so bad afterall. And it was really nice of faris to have helped me move my stuff over, appreciate it a lot. It’ll be open house tmro and I’m dreading it cos I think that it’ll be really boring and shite. OK. The deal is that school now isn’t as bad because of hostel, but moving out is an option , well I’ll decide after junior Europeans,. My life is in a standstill mode now, and we all know why.

Training for a big event is always a tough thing to do both mentally and physically , waking up in the wee hours just to drink supplements isn’t nice, doing an hour on the bike makes lactic seem so familiar, going for endless physio sessions and taking 20 mins of my time to do stretching every night is a chore and requires discipline . Wire 2 Wire I dare you.




Okay.. after 17 days in Canada and spending 3 days in hostel, I found out something, I do hardcore ..and softy is not my thing.. tonight we party!.

No comments: